HOW TO USE ME
Applying me couldn't be simpler...
- Cleanse the eye area thoroughly with an oil-free cleanser (e.g. with Lashionista™ Prep Wipes).
- Open sachet and apply on top of lower eyelashes, taking care to avoid touching the eye or the edge of the lower eyelid.
- To remove, simply peel off gently, starting from the outer eye.
For best results, why not try...
- Secure position of under-eye pads with Eyelash Extension Tape.
- If clients eye are streaming during treatment, this indicated the under-eye pad position is correct (i.e. too high, allowing glue vapour to get in). To correct, simply readjust position of under-eye pads, so eyes can close completely and resume treatment.
ARE THEY AN ESSENTIAL?
Absolutely! For two reasons...
- Even the best eyelash extensionist is clumsy at times, so it's always smart to have a safety net from those stray glue specs and tweezer points.
- They also mean that the upper eyelashes are isolated properly, by ensuring that the lower lashes are safely tucked away, giving you a nice clear workspace.
CAN I DAB OFF EXCESS GLUE ONTO THE UNDER-EYE PAD?
We'd highly recommend you don't do this.
Why? In our opinion, the less around the eye area the better. Also, if the under-eye pads aren't positioned correctly, it will allow glue vapours to waft up into the eye during treatment.
SHOULD I USE THEM ON THE UPPER EYELID, TOO?
It isn't essential, but we do recommend it for a few reasons:
- Maximum protection for eye area.
- Stopping irritation caused by strong lighting for clients who are photosensitive.
- Great for isolating upper eyelashes, during lower eyelash extension application (only recommended with Omega Eyelash Extension Glue)
CAN I REUSE THEM?
Bad idea. For the sake of hygiene, we don't recommend it.
Besides, even after washing they'd lose their 'stickiness' and it isn't very expensive, per pad.
Why take the chance?
No problem! Ask us at email@example.com