WHAT DO WE THINK?
We don't want you to waste your money buying something you don't need. So we'll give you a quick list of the pros and the cons.
- Most popular. They're most client's favourite, because they give a glamorous look.
- Great for... Opening up small eyes, making them appear larger.
- Smaller bonding area. They have a shorter bonding area compared to Bs and Js, so they're a little more difficult to apply.
- Not so great for... Clients with straight natural eyelashes and mature clients.
- Great for... Not weighing down eyelashes which are fine. Creating long-lasting extensions (less stress on glue bond.
- Not so great for... Clients who want more definition or who have sparse/patchy eyelashes.
- Great for... Adding definition without overweighing most client's natural eyelashes.
- Not so great for... Older clients or those who wants to really stand out.
- Great for... (lucky!) clients who have thick natural lashes, or photo shoots where you need maximum exposure.
- Not so great for... Clients who have fine natural eyelashes, as 'drooping' of the eyelash may occur, and extensions may fall out faster due to heavier weight on the glue bond.
WHAT ARE YOUR SEMI-PERMANENT EYELASHES MADE FROM?
Real silk? Despite bogus claims, it isn't possible to get real silk eyelash extensions. Why?
- Silk isn't man made, so it isn't possible to get it in different curls and thicknesses.
- It's very fragile, so it would snap if pulled by tweezers!
Mink fur? Although it feels gorgeous...
- We're opposed to cruelty to animals.
- Mink fur isn't very hygienic in/around the eye area and many have fur allergies.
- It isn't possible to get specific curls/thicknesses - fur is fur!
Instead, we use synthetic PBT fibres or 'synthetic silk'. It sounds pretty sci-fi, but it's perfect for extensions...
- Soft, glossy and flexible like real eyelashes.
- Fine taper at the end, just like real hair.
- Sanitised and much more hygienic.
- The top layer dissolves when in contact with eyelash extension glue, to form a strong, durable bond.
HOW MANY EYELASH EXTENSIONS ARE IN A POT?
As eyelashes are sold by weight (0.5g), the finer the eyelash... the more you get!
You can expect (approx)...
- 0.10mm: 1750 eyelashes.
- 0.15mm: 1500 eyelashes.
- 0.20mm: 1250 eyelashes.
- 0.25mm: 1000 eyelashes.
No problem! Ask us at firstname.lastname@example.org