WHAT DO WE THINK?
We don't want you to waste your money buying something you don't need. So we'll give you a quick list of the pros and the cons.
- Most popular. They're most client's favourite, because they give a glamorous look.
- Great for... Opening up small eyes, making them appear larger.
- Smaller bonding area. They have a shorter bonding area compared to Bs and Js, so they're a little more difficult to apply.
- Not so great for... Clients with straight natural eyelashes and mature clients.
- Great for... Not weighing down eyelashes which are fine. Creating long-lasting extensions (less stress on glue bond.
- Not so great for... Clients who want more definition or who have sparse/patchy eyelashes.
- Great for... Adding definition without overweighing most client's natural eyelashes.
- Not so great for... Older clients or those who wants to really stand out.
- Great for... (lucky!) clients who have thick natural lashes, or photo shoots where you need maximum exposure.
- Not so great for... Clients who have fine natural eyelashes, as 'drooping' of the eyelash may occur, and extensions may fall out faster due to heavier weight on the glue bond.
UM... SO HOW DO I USE THEM?
- Just use your tweezer point to peel away each strip from the backing and apply to the back of your hand while lashing, or on a clean surface close to your lash area.
- Pull a lash away with your tweezer point, drag through glue (remember, drag... don't dip!) and away you go!
HOW MANY DO I GET IN EACH TRAY?
Let's break out the calculator...
Around 100 on each strip x 12 strips = 1200 Lashes (approx).
The number of lashes vary based on the volume/thickness you order - because if they're thinner, you can fit more on a line - e.g. there are more per strip of 0.15mm volume, than 0.25mm volume. If that makes sense.
ARE THE STRIPS REUSABLE?
After you've finished put the strip back in it's tray, most people only need to use each strip twice, but if you use it more than twice, a little tab of eyelash extension tape on each end will ensure it stays put.
DO I REALLY NEED THEM?
It depends on how booked you are with clients and how used to conventional eyelashes in pots are.
But... in our experience, almost everyone that tries them, sticks with them.
No problem! Ask us at email@example.com